Fitness is a lifestyle and people who love to stay fit, will give it a thumbs up that “fitness is not a seasonal thing”. Imagine the before mentioned fact is for every single person, not specifically for athletes. So how proper people should be who are involved in sports and sports like: fighting, Judo, Boxing, Karate and Jiu Jitsu. It’s a misconception that Judo Karate and Jiu Jitsu are fighting styles (in real they are all part of sports) they all comes under the umbrella of sports. People must keep that in mind that fighters are way fit than any other athlete, they are simply an athlete so out of all here we will shed some light for a very famous fighting style known as ‘Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu’ and what the dos are and don’ts in order to achieve something best being a jiu jitsu fighter. Let’s roll…
Diet: For jiu jitsu fighter’s diet is something which comes even before workout, workout gives the body shape and that’s it but diet provides the complete solution and strength to the body. People usually neglect the diet altogether and just focus on the workout. Imagine for every sport be it, Jiu Jitsu, nin jitsu 70% is diet which works on the body and remaining 30% is workout. Jiu Jitsu is a classic combination of flexibility, stamina, tricks and skills which requires sharp brain and good body. Hence diet is something significant focus on all the macros, Protien, Carbohydrates and good fat. Don’t just act like a paranoid and focus on fat burning (eat protein and burn bad fat). The whole process goes hand in hand.
Workout: The second most important thing for any fighting style especially for women’s self defence Hornsby is workout. Flexibility is the most important aspect of this art of fighting try not to bulge up and make the body heavy. Jiu Jitsu is about strength and muscle endurance. One has to have muscle endurance and strength at the same time and for that special workout is required. Strength and size of the body cannot be used as an alternate of muscle endurance. Remember workout is the remaining 30% of the style.
Recovery: Jiu Jitsu is a style which requires suitable recovery. Imagine one is training by getting beaten by different people. The opponent is beating and that’s how one is training in Jiu Jitsu. It is very important that a person must recover not just the muscle but also the bones and pain (due to the hit of kicks and punches), after all jiu jitsu is all about grappling , choking and locking of joints hence one has to be very particular about the recovery of muscles and bones.